2013/09/14

Reefer cars

Please be informed that this article is referring on N scale.

I got some used reefer or refrigerator wagon.
Actually they are very old model seems like more than 20, 30 or more years... but still it runs.

1. Reefer Container Wagon
This is a series of container wagon with reefer container.  It is a combination of KOKI10000 container wagon and KOKIFU10000 container wagon with guard's van.  This is made by KATO.  Unfortunately, those reefer containers are not detachable.

2. Reefer Covered Wagon
A combination of RESA10000 reefer covered wagon and REMUFU10000, which is a covered wagon with guard's van.  This is also by KATO.  The photo is just 2 cars but actually I now have total of 7 RESA10000 and 1 REMUFU10000.  I think they were used to simulate those express freight train "TOBIUO" or "GINRIN", which were transporting fish.

3. Others
Several 2 axle reefer wagons.  From top, they are REMU5000, RE12000, and WAMU80000.  This WAMU80000 is very unusual to have this white coloring because they are normally brown.  In actual it seems some WAMU80000 was used for fish transport and painted with white color...

Please let me know if you are interested in any of above.
But first, let me clean those wheels as some of them are not cleaned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noriichi, I like all the container wagons and all the fish wagons including 2 axle wagons.how many wagons is that in total? I think 16! do you have a price with postage to New Zealand? thanks John from forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    Thanks for the comment and inquiry.
    Actually I have 31 cars in total. I will drop you a mail via the Forum.

    ReplyDelete