2013/09/20

B Trains

I would like to share my collection of B Train Shorties.
Before start collecting N scale model, I bought some of them to run on N scale railroad.  The purpose was it was easy to create small "on the table" layout using Super Mini Curve rail from Tomix and it was affordable compared from ordinary N scale model.



1. Shizuoka Railway Series 1000
This is 2 car unit.  Just bought on this May when I went to Shizuoka as it seems this one is not sold around.



2. Shizuoka Railway Series 1000 with CENOVA painting
Cenova is a name of the building with shop at their Shin-Shizuoka station.



3. JR East E531 Joban Line



4. Tobu Railway Series 50050

I also have Electric Loco but not confortable with performance so it is stored.  I have some more but not assembled yet... Tobu Spacia, E233, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment