2013/09/27

Nanakodai Railyard visit

Last weekend, I went to Nanakodai Railyard with my kids.
It is located near Nanakodai station on Tobu Noda Line.  This is one of railyard I take my kids.  The location is about 45 minutes driving from my home.

Here is my roaster of railyard around my home.

1. Around Minami-Urawa station on Keihin Tohoku line
2. Higashi-Omiya rolling stock yard on JR Tohoku line
3. Tokyo Metro Ayase railyard on Chiyoda line
4. Nanakodai railyard on Tobu Noda line

I have already uploaded movie I took on my YouTube channel, so I just put other photos.

1. Overview
I can't get closer to see whole area...


2. New model
New Tobu 60000 Series train on right.  The model recently moved into operation.  The train on left is Tobu 8000 Series, which is used to be a standard rolling stock at Tobu line.

3. Watch out for splash
There is a train body washing machine on the back.  I didn't see this signboard before.  I believe someone waiting at the crossing got wet and complained to Tobu....

4. Others
Trains departing and arriving at Nanakodai station...



No comments:

Post a Comment